Monday, December 24, 2012

Love Isn't Selfish

I never imagined this thing called the 'internet' would open my world  to some pretty amazing and remarkable parents! When I started this journey nearly two years ago, I clung to what I could remember of my faith... hoping and praying to make it from one day to the next, never knowing what the next moment would bring... or not bring. I clung to the fact that my faith always circled back to love. I knew the basics, but never could produce a bible passage to cultivate what I knew.

So with that said, lets go back to the pretty amazing parent comment.  One mom in particular I developed a special bond with. We navigated our paths together and more than once, her words on faith and love helped me back up when I stumbled. She could always provide that tangible verse to reaffirm and strengthen my faith when I needed it the most. We were two moms walking similar paths from different denominations, yet brought together by love on so many levels.

I am so happy (and proud) to announce that her book, Love Isn't Selfish, can now be found in paperback and for Kindle. Follow this link to learn more about her book and for ordering details. This would make a great stocking stuffer for a few Kindles out there :)



No comments: